Electronic Pressure Calibrator LPC 200
Electronic Pressure Calibrator LPC 200, changeable pressure sensors
- Very simple operation, easily-read display (backlighting selectable)
- Changeable reference sensors (plug & play) this means, up to 10 pressure ranges with one instrument
- Ranges from 0…5.8 psi (400 mbar) up to 0…87000 psi (6000 bar)(also vacuum-, compound- and absolute pressure ranges)
- Accuracy up to 1000 bar: ±0.025% f.s.; up to 6000 bar: ±0.1% f.s.
- Logging function, pressure rate, min-/max value, Bargraph, Tare
- Issue calibration certificates with optional PC-Windows®-software LPC-Cal
- Pressure calibration kit’s, complete with calibration hand pumps as portable pressure source
- Chargeable Lithium-Ion battery, incl. Charger, USB-interface
- Switchable pressure unit PSI, bar, mbar, kPa, mmHg, in Hg.
Electronic Pressure Calibrator LPC 300
Electronic Pressure Calibrator LPC 300 measures pressure, voltage and current and supplies 24 VDC as source for transmitter. Calibration procedures can be pre-defined and used for calibrations on site. Thel LPC 300 is featured with USB- and RS232-interfaces and is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery (rechargeable, without memory-effect).
Intelligent Pressure Calibrator AK601B
Pressure :-1…0 Bar, 0….600 Bar, Accuracy: 0,05% F.S
Current measurement: 0 …25 mA, Accuracy: ( 0,02%R.D+0,005%F.S)
Voltage measurement: 0 …25 V, Accuracy: ( 0,02%R.D+0,005%F.S)
Temperature compensating range: 0…50 oC
DC output: 24 VDC (<24 mA), Accuracy: 1% F.S.
Power supply: lithium batterypower supplied or special adapter
Overall dimensions 171.5mm x 110mm x 44mm
Weight: 0,7 kg
2911+2941 Calibration Handpump
Calibration Handpump, pneumatic operated
Type 2911: generating pressure up to 100 psi (7 bar)
Type 2941: generating vacuum up to -28 in Hg (-0,9 bar)
Digital Test Manometer LDM70
LDM 70-E25: Accuracy ±0.125% f.s. / LDM 70-K50: Accuracy ± 0.25% f.s.
• Battery powered, rugged, rotatable housing (DS 70 mm)
• 4.5-digit LC display (digit height 11 mm)
• 6-digit additional display to show the selected pressure unit (height 7.5 mm)
• Pressure unit switchable (PSI-bar-mbar-mWs-inHg-cmHg-mmHg-kPa-MPa)
• Easy configuration via three push buttons
• Ingress protection IP 65
• Ranges from 0/1.45 psi to 0/8700 psi ( 0/100 mbar to 0/600 bar)
• MIN and MAX value storage