Lineer Gösterge LIN-31
- Akım veya voltaj girişi
- Sıfır ayarı ve alt-üst sınırı ayarı
- LED gösterge, 31 nokta bar çubuk
- Teknik Doküman
- Kullanma Kılavuzu
The LIN-31 linear indicator is applicable to cooperation with the transmitters having a standard current or voltage output signal. The level of the signal is shown using a 31-point line of LEDs.
Configuration of the measurement input for a specified signal standard is carried out by appropriate application of jumpers to the pins of a connector accessible in the back wall of the casing. The measurement input is galvanically separated from the power supply.
The indicator contains two potentiometers for smooth regulation of the zero point and range. These parameters are regulated independently and are activated separately.
The indicator is available in versions with horizontal and vertical scale numbering.
- Constant measurement ranges (switched) 0...2 V, 0...5 V, 0...10 V, 0...20 mA, 4...20 mA
- Display resolution 3.3%
- Range calibration error ±1
- Zero-point regulation 0...50%
- Range regulation 0...50%
- Power supply 20–24–35 VDC or 24 VAC
- Power consumption 2.8 W at full signal 0.6 W with zero input signal