USI Level Meter
- Display 7.0″ High Resolution Full Colour TFT LCD Graphics Display 800×480 Anti-Glare
- Touch Screen or Remote Keypad via USB Port Windows CE 6.0 R3 (licence included)
- 3×4.20MA Inputs & 2 Isolated Outputs (0.1% resolution) or 0-20mA User Programmable (0.1% resolution)
- Standard Ethernet,
- 8 x RS485, RTU and ASCII, Baudrate: 9600 or 19200, Parity: None, Even or Odd, Databits: 8, StopBits: 1 2xUSB External 1xUSB Internal
- 6 User Programmable SPCO Rated at 16A @230VAC
- Application Areas
Level and volume
USI Level Meter provides flexible and reliable non-contacting ultrasonic level and volume measurement in a wide range of applications. The state of the art touch screen level meter is optimised for use with Smart Storm Ultrasonic Sensors which are renowned for their high accuracy and durability, and up to two can be used with each individual USI Level.
Whilst giving highly accurate and reliable monitoring, the USI sets itself apart from traditional instrumentation by utilising powerful processors (as used in smart phones and satellite navigation systems) and dynamic software to display real time data on its 7 inch high resolution touch screen. This provides the user with unrivaled accessibility and clarity of information, with the tanks fill status instantly visible to the user.
Based on the robust and reliable industrial version of windows, the USI is as intuitive and simple to operate as a home computer, which makes both programming and operation simple and efficient. This ease of programming saves engineers endless hours and the frustrations often associated with programming industrial instrumentation.
Advanced Pump Control
USI Level Meter can be used in advanced pump control applications, with 6 relays as standard, and a fully programmable simulator in-built to confirm correct programming.
Windows Based Programming
Beautifully Simple – Windows CE is now recognized as a reliable and easy to use operating system.
Hence, USI Level Meter offers a new dimension in intuitive programming. The software is wholly consumer orientated and intentionally designed to give the user a positive programming experience, without confusion and without uncertainty.
The USI uses a 7” TFT full colour 840×480 display to give sharp images and clear programming screens. In level applications tank shapes are selected from a pictorial map which does away with complicated programme selection as used by other manufacturers.
USI Level Meter is unique in that the user can display data reports and time elapsed graphs of all measured data directly on its own graphics display without the need to download to a PC or laptop.
USI Level Meter has it all – Ethernet connectivity for fast communications, 3×4-20mA inputs and 2×4-20mA outputs, a configurable UART for RS422 or Modbus connection and two USB ports for fast downloading of data. Optionally, the user can have Profibus or GPRS for internet or mobile data connectivity.
High Performance as Standard
Incorporating the latest ARM and FPGA processors, full colour 7” graphics display, resistive touchscreen and 512Mbytes of storage the USI is faster and more fluid than any other product available.
USI Level Meter has up to 20 years of storage capacity for environmental measurement data.
The USI display screen can be viewed on a remote computer or through a GPRS modem. So at all times you can view the status of the USI without having to leave the office.
- Open Channel Flow
- Closed Channel Flow
- Effluent Flow
- Process Flow
- Liquid and Solid Level
- Pump Control
- Pen-stock Control
- Irrigation Flow
- Urban wastewater treatment
- Industrial effluent treatment
- Surface water monitoring
- Drinking water
- Sea water
- Sanitation network
- Lakes and Rivers
- Pure mountain water
- Display: 7.0″ High Resolution Full Colour TFT LCD Graphics Display 800×480 Anti-Glare
- Programming: Touch Screen or Remote Keypad via USB Port
- Operating System: Windows CE 6.0 R3 (licence included)
- Dimensions (mm): 234(H)x264(W)x142(D)
- Ratings: IP65/DIN VDE 60529 NEMA 12
- Approvals: ABS Lid UL94 HB/1.6 Polyamide Base UL94 VO/1
- Mounting: 4 Fixed holes (Optional Wall Brackets or DIN Rail Holder)
- Analogue: 3×4.20MA Inputs & 2 Isolated Outputs (0.1% resolution) or 0-20mA User Programmable (0.1% resolution)
- Digital 1: Standard Ethernet
- Modbus: 8 x RS485, RTU and ASCII, Baudrate: 9600 or 19200, Parity: None, Even or Odd, Databits: 8, StopBits: 1
- Digital 2: 2xUSB External 1xUSB Internal
- Relays: 6 User Programmable SPCO Rated at 16A @230VAC
- Supply (AC): Universal Power Supply 85 -240V ~ 1.2A
- Supply (DC): 18 – 30V (Optional)
- Processors: Dual Processors with SPARTAN 3AN FPGA and ARM11 CPU
- Internet Access: Via Ethernet (or optional Wi-Fi)
- Logger: 512MB NAND Flash plus Internal SD Card
- Temperature Range: -20oC to +70oC (- 4oF to + 176oF)
- Measurement Parameters Direct: Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Dissolved Oxygen (DO), Salinity, pH, Temperature, Turbidity (TSS)
- Measurement Parameters Indirect: Any scalable 4-20mA input from external device or sensor
- Logger: Up to 20 years logging capability, additional via Cloud Storage
- Programmability: User Configurable Display for Graphical and Text Presentation, Colour Choice, Relays
- Connectivity: Wifi, external GPRS modem