Electronic Pressure Calibrator LEC 200
Multi-Function Calibrator LEC 200
- Highest accuracy in class up to ±0.015% of reading.
- Source / Read thermocouples (13), RTDs (19; ohms, current, voltage, frequency and pulse trains (only source).
- Isolated mA / V read-back circuit for complete transmitter calibration.
- Programming of setpoints to speed up calibration tasks.
- Entry of custom RTD coefficients.
- Application Areas
Electronic Pressure Calibrator LEC 200 provides a feature set unmatched in high accuracy, hand-held calibrators in its price range. Electronic Pressure Calibrator LEC 200 provides the functions and accuracy associated with fixed installation, laboratory instruments, and has everything needed for virtually any calibration task. Measure and source thermocouples, RTDs, current, voltage, frequency and source pulse trains. A communications port compatible with several pressure modules is provided, as is an isolated mA/V read-back circuit.
There is a wide range of application capabilities for Electronic Pressure Calibrator LEC 200 : Calibration service companies / service industry, Instrument and control workshops, Industry (Laboratories, workshops and production), Quality assurance.
There is a wide range of application capabilities for the LEC 200: Calibration service
companies / service industry, Instrument and control workshops, Industry (Laboratories, workshops and production), Quality assurance.
- Display: 2-part, with 10 places and character size 8 mm
- Input and Output:
Resistance thermometers: Pt100 (385, 3926, 3916), Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000, Ni120, Cu10, Cu50, Cu100, YSI400, Pt10, Pt50
Thermocouples Type: J, K, T, E, R, S, B, L, U, N, C, XK, BP
Voltage and Current signal: 0...30 VDC and 0...24 mA
Resistance: 0...400 and 400...4000 Ohm
Frequency and Pulse: 2 CPM...10,00 kHz
- Loop supply voltage: 24 VDC
- RTD frequency response: 5 ms (works with all pulsed transmitter)
- Frequency & Pulse: 1...20 V, selectable amplitude (Pulse: source only)
- Interface: RS232 (USB with optional serial adapter)
- Power supply: 4 x AA alkaline batteries, 6 VDC, life time 20 h, icon in display as low battery indicator
- EMC: EN 50082-1 from 1992 and EN 55022 from 1994 class B
- Temperatures: Permissible operating temp. -10...+50°C; permissible storage temp. -20...+70°C
- Stability: 0,005 % of reading/°C outside of 23°C ±5°C
- Case ingress protection: IP 52
- Dimensions and weight: 220.9 x 106.6 x 58.4 mm; approx. 863 g