Electronic Pressure Calibrator LEC 200
Multi-Function Calibrator LEC 200
- Highest accuracy in class up to ±0.015% of reading.
- Source / Read thermocouples (13), RTDs (19; ohms, current, voltage, frequency and pulse trains (only source).
- Isolated mA / V read-back circuit for complete transmitter calibration.
- Programming of setpoints to speed up calibration tasks.
- Entry of custom RTD coefficients.
Electronic Pressure Calibrator TLDMM
Digital Reference Pressure Indicator Type TLDMM (electronic Pressure Calibrator)
- Accuracy: ±0.05% v.E., Ranges up to 2000 bar available
- 1 year autonomy without recharging (battery operated)
- Pressure units “bar”, “mbar”, “psi”, “MPa”, “kPa” switcheable
- PEAK function (positive and negative)
- Digital Filter (programmable)
- Pressure connection: 1/2″ BSP male
- Clear easy to read LCD display with large numbers
- Including S.I.T. Calibration Certificate (similar to DKD cert.)
Electronic Pressure Calibrator LPC 200
Electronic Pressure Calibrator LPC 200, changeable pressure sensors
- Very simple operation, easily-read display (backlighting selectable)
- Changeable reference sensors (plug & play) this means, up to 10 pressure ranges with one instrument
- Ranges from 0…5.8 psi (400 mbar) up to 0…87000 psi (6000 bar)(also vacuum-, compound- and absolute pressure ranges)
- Accuracy up to 1000 bar: ±0.025% f.s.; up to 6000 bar: ±0.1% f.s.
- Logging function, pressure rate, min-/max value, Bargraph, Tare
- Issue calibration certificates with optional PC-Windows®-software LPC-Cal
- Pressure calibration kit’s, complete with calibration hand pumps as portable pressure source
- Chargeable Lithium-Ion battery, incl. Charger, USB-interface
- Switchable pressure unit PSI, bar, mbar, kPa, mmHg, in Hg.
Electronic Pressure Calibrator LPC 300
Electronic Pressure Calibrator LPC 300 measures pressure, voltage and current and supplies 24 VDC as source for transmitter. Calibration procedures can be pre-defined and used for calibrations on site. Thel LPC 300 is featured with USB- and RS232-interfaces and is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery (rechargeable, without memory-effect).