Digital Test Manometer LDM70
LDM 70-E25: Accuracy ±0.125% f.s. / LDM 70-K50: Accuracy ± 0.25% f.s.
• Battery powered, rugged, rotatable housing (DS 70 mm)
• 4.5-digit LC display (digit height 11 mm)
• 6-digit additional display to show the selected pressure unit (height 7.5 mm)
• Pressure unit switchable (PSI-bar-mbar-mWs-inHg-cmHg-mmHg-kPa-MPa)
• Easy configuration via three push buttons
• Ingress protection IP 65
• Ranges from 0/1.45 psi to 0/8700 psi ( 0/100 mbar to 0/600 bar)
• MIN and MAX value storage
Case diameters 100 and 160 mm.
Pressure Ranges 0/25 mbar to 0/25 bar.
With threated or flanged connection.
Standard or all stainless steel construction.
Differential – Pressure Manometers
Measuring of differential pressure for neutral, gaseous media, e.g. in Environmental Industries, Process engineering, Filter control etc.
Laboratory Test Manometers
These instruments have been designed for use as in laboratories, instrument testing or recalibration facilities or in applications where accuracy and repeatability are of prime importance.
Capsule Manometers are suitable for all gaseous media that will not obstruct the pressure system.
Mechanical Pressure Switch 03
Industrial pressure switches in weather-proof IP 55 construction, with an exceptionally long wor
Portable Digital Manometer HMG 1
Portable Manometer Type HMG 1 for small pressure, vacuum and differential pressure
Ranges from 0 … 1 mbar to 0 … 1000 mbar
Option: Analogue output 0-1 V